Hall of Miscreants
What superhero game is complete without a good selection of supervillains. Here is a collection of villainy that has seen use in my Freedom City Campaign.
- Black Smoker: A Deep One with the power to harness volcanic smoke
- Natasha Gorokhov: Russian mob-boss on the rise, embraced by an ancient vampire.
- Velocity: A human bullet. Speed is power. Go fast enough and nothing can hurt you. But they'll sure FEEL you.
- SHADOW Agents
- Umbral Knight Commander of a SHADOW cell, and chi-powered martial artist
- Nightstorm: Powered Armor with a set of electrical whips.
- Assorted other agents fitting other niches
- Avatar of Set the Earthly representation of an Egyptian God.
- Rodan: A race of short bald pink-skinned aliens with a penchant for bio-tecnological weaponry
- Koorn: A subject race of the Grue Unity, specialized in advanced robotics